Since we recognize that many of our clients have specific needs beyond accounting and tax assistance, Brink, Key & Chludzinski, P.C. functions as a business advisor and plays a key roll in decision-making transactions that have a financial impact on individuals and organizations.
On the basis of client need, we provide a full range of accounting, tax and advisory services, including:
- Accounting/Write-Up and Bookkeeping
- Authorized IRS and Multi-State e-file Provider
- Bankruptcy and Work-Outs
- Business Acquisitions/Reorganizations and Mergers
- Budgets, Forecasts and Projections
- Business Plans
- Business Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Business Valuations
- Computer Software Installation and Support
- Corporate/Partnership Formation, Operation and Dissolution
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits and Return Preparation
- Estate Planning and Return Preparation
- Financial Statements - Compilation, Review and Audits
- Internal Revenue Service Representation and Appeals
- Internal Control Review and Fraud Prevention
- Litigation Support
- Payroll Reports and Returns
- Personal Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Retirement Strategies
- Trust Tax Return Preparation
We currently sell and support the following Accounting Software Programs:
Our staff has received professional training and instruction on these Programs. They will assist in selecting the best program to fit your needs. Our staff will help with the installation, implementation and utilization of the software, as well as ongoing technical support and problem solving situations that arise.
On staff we have three Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors, including Point of Sale and Enterprise Solution. This certification requires annual continuing education and testing requirements. Many other staff members have years of hands-on QuickBooks experience. The Firm offers periodic QuickBooks training seminars to our clients and to the public. Also on staff we have members who can assist with all aspects of Thomson Reuters - Creative Solutions Accounting software. In addition, we provide general Peachtree software support.
Our experts stay current with developments in the accounting software industry in order to better advise you of available enhancements, which in turn will aid you in various aspects of your business. We can also assist in selecting the best “in the field” software to coordinate with your business’ industry specific needs.
All of the above programs integrate with the Firm’s accounting software, which could save you time and money!