We are searching for multiple interns to assist with the upcoming tax season where they will have the opportunity to develop career skills through exposure to numerous types of public accounting experiences. Competitive pay structure offered. Position will require 40 hours per week beginning Monday, January 15, 2018 and ending Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Income Tax Return preparation and other tax-related projects
- Involvement in multiple simultaneous team projects
- Understanding tax regulations and accounting pronouncements
- Exposure to multiple industries
- Requires substantial progress towards obtaining an advanced degree (including, at a minimum, completion of a corporate or individual taxation class).
- Above average competency in accounting as demonstrated by grade point average.
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and work well in a team environment.
Sound like a good fit? Apply now!